[Athen] Two questions

Lorraine Norwich lorraine at erols.com
Tue Mar 6 19:31:05 PST 2007

Hi,

Please can you give me some ideas on the following

Scanner for handwritten materials.

I am working with someone whose vision is getting progressively worse. She has to look at a screen all day with a lot of different information. If she increases the font it makes it much harder for her to navigate around the page. Because of this I am going to suggest using two different screens with the information. Some of the information is hand written material and harder to see so she may do better with listening and seeing the information concurrently.

Questions:

What scanning program and reader would people recommend for difficult hand written material

Online Classes

Someone who works as a Vocational Rehabilitation counselor, has asked about learning about Assistive Technology to help with work. What online courses can people recommend to get started.

Thanks for your help

Lorraine