[Athen] CSUN Booth

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:12:42 PST 2007

Hi all,

I can be available on part of Wednesday and probably a part of Friday to
cover the booth. I'm trying to get the Marriot to give me asuite for
Thursday to do some demos on the Accessible Survey tool. I'm asking for
Thursday.

Something strange is going on with the hotels this year. Ten days after
registration went online, all the special-rate rooms were sold out. Just
baffling.

Pratik