[Athen] FW: CSUN Meeting Agenda

Ron Stewart ron.stewart at dolphinusa.com
Fri Mar 9 14:37:00 PST 2007

Okay I can not resist, CSUN has done some really stupid things in the last
couple of years but this need to top the cake. I think they need to rehire
some staff who know at least a minute amount about our community. They are
also minimizing the stike issue, based on what I found out today it is going
to be a pretty unpleasant situation.

Ron