[Athen] CSUN Presentation Materials for Distribution

Teresa L. Wells tlwells at uark.edu
Fri Mar 9 15:37:10 PST 2007

E.A., if you would like to email your materials to me, I will be glad to burn CDs for you.
Can you bring your own labels to put on them? My labelling machine here has decided to
go on the fritz and I found out today I can't get it fixed by the time I'll be leaving
(Thursday March 15) to head to the conference. I am also speaking midday on Wednesday,
so we can work out a rendezvous prior to that to get the discs to you.

Hope this helps!

Teresa Haven