[Athen] CSUN Presentation Materials for Distribution

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Fri Mar 9 18:46:23 PST 2007

EA et al

What is it that you need copied? We have a great Computer Technology Support
department at my college and the students are off next week. You can email
to me & I can see if we can get copies done for you --how many do you need
and what precisely do you need copied? I will be driving over from Phx. to
LAX on Sunday and will be there in plenty of time for you.

Please let me know ASAP and I'll do my best to see what we can do to help.

Blessings in great abundance,

Wink

Ms. Wink Harner
Manager - Disability Resources & Services
Mesa Community College
Mesa AZ

wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu

480-461-7447

than

>close of business (5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time) on Wednesday, March 14th.

>The purpose of the CD is to serve as a showcase and bundle the ATHEN information

>brochure, EDUCAUSE Bulletin of the survey, presentations by ATHEN members

>and the membership application all in one pretty package.

>=========================

>Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director

>Boston University Office of Disability Services

>19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor

>Boston, MA 02215

>(617) 353-3658 (office)

>(617) 353-9646 (fax)

>djbrky at bu.edu <mailto:djbrky at bu.edu> (eMail)

>www.bu.edu/disability

yet

>to get certain videos from folks for my talk but will hurry them up. Many

>thanks. It would be great to have the digital copies already at CSUN as

then