[Athen] CSUN Presentation Materials for Distribution

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Sat Mar 10 10:52:21 PST 2007

Thank you so much for all the kindness about my materials everyone. I
really am very grateful I have to admit that the problem I am having at
the moment is persuading two people who offered me a couple of videos to
come up with the goods in time, as I want to include them in the talk. I
may have to do stills for the ATHEN CD with an explanation. I will try to
send something to Ron ASAP - it is at beginner level, so not that
interesting for the expert ATHENites!! <chuckle>

Oh dear I can see those of us staying at the Hilton may be on a liquid diet
and trying to find the back door to the car park to get to the Marriott!

Best Wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Assistive Technologist
Mobile: 07976 289103