[Athen] FW: AT initiative (your attention please)

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Wed Mar 28 08:04:57 PDT 2007

ATTENTION ATHEN MEMBERS:

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Sawicki [mailto:ksawicki at avc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:45 AM
To: Alternate Media
Subject: RE: AT initiative

I wasn't here yesterday, but what Bob is saying hits the mark... I've
been
thinking of doing something like that, and perhaps I should quit
thinking
about doing something, and do it!!! I'm soooo tired of reading, or
hearing,
"this Assistive Technology is totally accessible, or is Section 508
compliant", and I try to use it, and can't..., And I don't think it's my
inability to use Assistive Technology.

-Ken