[Athen] FW: AT initiative (your attention please)

Greg Kraus greg at lecshare.com
Wed Mar 28 08:21:42 PDT 2007

One solution would be to set up a Wiki where ATHEN
members, or maybe a select group of testers from
within ATHEN could review products for accessibility.
You could come up with a template that rates various
areas of software accessibility (something like a
VPAT?). That way an "accessibility tester" can add
comments to a particular area of the review as opposed
to doing a full-blown test of the software.
Collectively you could build up quite a resource of
unbiased reviews of software.

Greg Kraus

LecShare, Inc.
www.lecshare.com