[Athen] FW: AT initiative (your attention please)

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Wed Mar 28 08:34:47 PDT 2007

Until recently such a Wiki did exist at the Georgia Tech Center for
Assistive Technology and Environmental Access (CATEA) - caretakers of
the National Public website of Assistive Technology. They had a a Wiki
devoted to all things Adaptive, Assistive and otherwise having to do
with Access Technology.

Unfortunately it appears to have disappeared.

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)