[Athen] voice to text recorders

Sean Keegan skeegan at htctu.net
Thu Mar 29 10:03:08 PDT 2007

Try the following:

- Go to http://support.nuance.com/compatibility/default.asp

- From the drop-down list, choose Dragon Naturally Speaking and press
continue

- From the Select a Device drop-down list, choose Recorders (current) and
press continue

You should get a list of all the Dragon Approved recorders. The more
Dragons next to a recorder, the better the recognition is supposed to be.

Take care,
sean

_____