[Athen] question about audiotape to electronic text

Jay, Kitty Catherine.L.Jay at nhmccd.edu
Wed Mar 28 13:59:28 PDT 2007

This sounds really helpful and not too expensive. Thanks for your
input. I'll pass it along to my student.

Kitty Jay, Extended Learning Center Coordinator
832.559.4241
"Look at a man the way that he is, he only becomes worse. But look at
him as if he were what he could be, and then he becomes what he should
be." Goethe