[Athen] ATHEN CD

Ron Stewart ron.stewart at dolphinusa.com
Fri Mar 30 08:15:30 PDT 2007

Good morning,

It would appear that some of the CD's that were distributed at CSUN did not
work. Since I am the one who created them, my apologies to everyone that was
inconvienced,

I am going to supply the relevant files to Sean to post to the website, my
thought was only to post the presentation files. Should anything else be
posted.

Ron Stewart