[Athen] ATHEN CD

Charlie Jordan charlie.jordan at asu.edu
Thu Mar 29 16:27:32 PDT 2007

I picked up a copy of the ATHEN CD at the recent CSUN conference....a
great idea to provide the material in a single location!

Unfortunately, I'm not able to open any of the files. It's
strange...the file sizes indicate content, but I can't open pdf, rtf,
doc, or even html.

The CD itself "looks" good; I can see and copy files, but they don't
open. (I'm using Office 2003 with 2007 converters installed. And have
tried to access from a couple of different computers.)

Has anyone else noticed this? Do you happen to know if the material is
available for download?

Thanks much.

Charlie Jordan

ASU's West campus