[Athen] FW: AT initiative (your attention please)

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Sat Mar 31 12:03:18 PDT 2007

Bit late in the day but I have been catching up - Pratik and I were
discussing open source CMS and e-learning or distance learning issues and
the problems of evaluations. I feel it would be wonderful to collaborate on
some of this work to make it easier for us all. We have PAS 78 in the UK a
"Guide to good practice in commissioning accessible websites"
http://www.drc-gb.org/library/website_accessibility_guidance/pas_78.aspx
and ISO 9241-171
http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/PublicWebsite/public_s
acstandards.hcsp