[Athen] Music Braille software

Teresa L. Wells tlwells at uark.edu
Tue May 22 13:09:04 PDT 2007

Greetings. Can anyone give me opinions on various music Braille products on the market, such as Goodfeel, Dancing Dots, Toccatta, etc? I'd like to know how user-friendly they are, how much labor is involved in transcribing a typical piece of music, any pitfalls you know of, etc. We have never produced music Braille before and are considering getting into the business given the increasing number of requests we are receiving for the service, so I'd like to invest in the best possible product from the beginning. Your opinions are appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Teresa Haven
University of Arkansas