[Athen] Advice for colleague in Ireland

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Fri May 25 04:22:37 PDT 2007

This is the point where I shamelessly remind the list that these
answers, advice, and assistance are made possibly by the collective
wisdom and experience of the membership of ATHEN.

Now that summer is here, your membership Coordinator (me) will be
catching up on recently submitted membership applications (receipts in
the mail soon) and contact current members about their status.

Join ATHEN: http://www.athenpro.org/member

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)