[Athen] FW: Microsoft Word files to serve as talking books

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Tue Nov 13 14:42:02 PST 2007

My vote for best list-serv comment of the year!

"the output will be just as much crap as it would be from any other un-edited file"

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)