[Athen] need proctor help for Conference

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Sun Oct 28 22:50:21 PDT 2007

Hello All:

The conference is quickly approaching. For those attending (& speaking), as
usual, we could use help proctoring. Proctoring just requires handing out
the evaluation forms, getting help for the speaker if some problem arises.
You're not required to be technical. I've attached an updated schedule in
both Word & PDF format. You can just send me a list of sessions you'd be
willing to proctor or write your name in the cell in the Word document. You
can also see the schedule on the Web at www.colorado.edu/ATconference.

Look forward to seeing those of you who are attending in a little over a
week.

Cheers,

Howard

Howard Kramer