[Athen] need proctor help for Conference

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Mon Oct 29 11:24:31 PDT 2007

These are the talks I have highlighted and I am only too happy to Proctor
any of them but I am not sure when the meetings for the Athen Survey and the
Athen evaluation group are taking place.
Tuesday
Flagstaff/Trailridge Lab: End the Angst: Universally Designed Word to
accessible PDF, HTML, and simple PPT, Cath Stager-Kilcommons, ATRC, CSU
Millennium Lab Lab: Automated Tactile Graphics, Dan Comden, U. Of
Washington

Wednesday
Millennium Lab Lab: Advanced Applications of Basic Accessibility Principles,
Jon Whiting & Jared Smith, WebAIM
Millennium Lab Lab: Concepts & Techniques for Accessible, Closed Captioned
Web based Video, David Klein, Ph.D. & Kenneth "Fritz" Thompson

Thursday
Millennium Lab Lab: Accessible Podcasting, Jayme Johnson , HTCTU (ends at
9:45)
Millennium Lab (starts at 10:00) Lab: Using JAWS to test for web
accessibility, Jon Whiting, WebAIM (1.5 hr session ends at 11:30)
Millennium Lab Lab: Functional Accessibility Evaluation of Web 2.0
Applications, Jon Gunderson, UIUC

Friday
Millennium Lab Accessibility Consortiums: a New Approach to Resolve IT
Accessibility Issues, Jon Gunderson, Hadi Bargi Rangin, UIUC
231 What is Web 2.0 (and how do we keep it accessible)?, Cath
Stager-Kilcommons & Shaun Geisert, ATRC, CSU

Best wishes E.A.