[Athen] Secure Shell Alternative

Dan Comden danc at washington.edu
Wed Apr 23 09:12:30 PDT 2008

We use SSH Tectia (www.ssh.com). Not the best but if one learns the quirks
it seems fairly screen reader accessible.

Right now I don't have any students requesting accommodations for the Mac
world. There are some staff but it's been years since I've had a student
looking for access on that platform. Right now we provide no AT products
for that platform due to the lack of interest on the part of students over
the years.

That said, I also don't have any students who regularly use the higher end
reading/OCR packages. They all want to use cheap/free solutions like
NaturalReader. We have WYNN and K-3000 but they are rarely used.

-*- Dan Comden danc at washington.edu
Access Technology Lab http://www.washington.edu/computing/atl/
University of Washington UW Technology Services