[Athen] FW: REMINDER... QIAT for Post Secondary Education WIKI

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Mon Apr 28 08:43:48 PDT 2008

Thought I would bring this to your attention since this work is directly
relevant to one of ATHEN's state professional goals. The QIAT protocols are
well established in k-12, perhaps some of you would like to join in with
this effort to insure the relevant postsecondary issues are dealt with. Is
this a real effort, or just a group consultants looking for more work?

Ron Stewart