[Athen] Life's Journeys

rmhaven at stanford.edu rmhaven at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 19 09:13:18 PDT 2008

I particularly like your closing sentiment, Ron -- yes, it feels good
to look forward to something in the morning. Thanks for the reminder.

As someone who just took the leap back to private consulting herself,
I wish you all the best in your new direction, and along Life's
Journeys in general.

- Shelley Haven