[Athen] Life's Journeys

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Tue Aug 19 09:27:35 PDT 2008

Thanks this was brought home to me again recently when I was teaching a
class as a quest lecturer. A non-traditional student, with tears in her
eyes, told us that we had given her hope back to her for the first time
since she had lost her sight do to abuse. She felt she had a future now and
that through the technology we had introduced her to she felt she could
truly learn.

I can share dozens of similar stories, as can many of you, and for me that
is what life is all about!

Ron