[Athen] accessibility issues with eBay's "new search experience"

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:20:53 PDT 2008

Also Using JAWS's find feature (insert+f) search for "pict" and you'll be
placed at the beginning of each entry With the customization, you can
remove the picture column and make the title come up in its own row of the
table when you customize as well. This way you can navigate from table to
table with "t." The customization options appear at the bottom of the
screen when you go to the "customize" link. When you first go to the
results page, press "x" to quicly navigate near the search results area if
you're using the list view.

HTH.

Pratik