[Athen] ALD/FM wireless system advice

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Thu Aug 21 12:45:59 PDT 2008

Telex or Phonic Ear. We wired the entire OSU campus with Phonic Ear and it
was stellar with 120
+ multichannel transmitters deployed, 60 multichannel receivers and 24
paired single channel unit. I have been involved in a couple dozen other
installs most of the time using Telex due to the nature of the installs.

Ron S