[Athen] iPhone accessible to visually impaired users? Maybe...

Shelley Haven rmhaven at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 2 17:16:18 PST 2008

Cool! I hope it moves beyond the idea stage. The approach seems
conceptually similar to the VisuAide Maestro, which is essentially a
tactile-button sleeve that slips over a touchscreen PDA, plus
accompanying software.

http://www.humanware.com/en-international/products/braille_and_speech/handheld_computers/_details/id_28/maestro.html

- Shelley Haven