[Athen] Any Listings of Free Assistive Technologies?

nettiet at frontiernet.net nettiet at frontiernet.net
Thu Dec 4 14:13:48 PST 2008

How a bout including a FREE on-screen keyboard "Click N Type"
Free headmouse software "Point N Click" There is also the free pdf converter "cutepdf writer"
a word prediction program "LetMeType"
Screen Reader -check out Natural Reader - it allows you to add a mini-board to your desktop for quick use with any document -just highlight and click the read button.

I have links to various Free software on my webpage www.nettietatpconsultants.com
Whenever I find something new, I play with it a bit and add the link to my site. -wll, not always, I still have a short list of url addresses to add <smile>

Hope this is helpful,
Nettie Fischer, ATP