[Athen] Dragon Preferred - Outlook and PowerPoint

Dawn Hunziker hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Mon Dec 15 12:55:01 PST 2008

Hi all,

I was double checking the requirements / specifics for Dragon
NaturallySpeaking today and I noticed that Preferred version now states
that it will not work with Powerpoint and Outlook. Have any of you
found this to be true? For email, are there other email programs that
would work out ok with Dragon?

Here is the page that provides the comparison of products:
http://www.nuance.com/naturallyspeaking/resources/product-matrix.asp

I just didn't want to pay out $700 - $800 for the Professional version
just for access to one email program but if that's what's needed, that's
what we'll do.....

Thanks for your expertise!

Dawn
--