[Athen] Dragon Preferred - Outlook and PowerPoint

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Tue Dec 16 03:48:34 PST 2008

Dragon NaturallySpeaking Preferred can be used with any text window and even
its own Dragon Pad, so works with edit mode in PowerPoint and Outlook.
However, you need to be able to use the mouse more compared to Dragon
Professional and it does not have all the voice commands or "natural
language controls" and macros offered by the latter. So I feel total hands
free and sometimes certain types of correction are not really options when
using Preferred.

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab,