[Athen] 2009 Executive Council Nominations

Dann Berkowitz dann at digilifemedia.biz
Fri Dec 19 06:52:08 PST 2008

Dan - do you want candidate statements from the candidates?

Dann - ATHEN Secretary

From: Dan Comden <danc at washington.edu>

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:57:29
To: ATHEN list<athen at athenpro.org>
Subject: [Athen] 2009 Executive Council Nominations

At the close of nominations, here are the candidates for ATHEN Executive
Council:

ATHEN Executive Council Nominations 2009

President:
* Ron Stewart

Vice President:
* Terrill (Terry) Thompson

Secretary:
* Dann Berkowitz
* Gaeir Dietrich

Treasurer:
* Heidi Scher

The elections committee is working on an online voting format and plan to
have this in place after the holidays. We will announce when elections are
open, where to go to vote, and related information when we have that ready
for you. Look for the announcement in early January.

This is a good time to remind everyone that in order to vote, now is the
time to become current with your membership if necessary. You must be a
professional member, an executive council member, or if you are part of an
institutional membership, the designated voting member for your
institution.

-*- Dan Comden danc at washington.edu
Access Technology Lab www.washington.edu/computing/atl
University of Washington UW Technology Services