[Athen] RFBD Audio Access MP3 Compatibility

Maureen Bourbeau mbourbea at email.smith.edu
Tue Dec 23 11:20:28 PST 2008

Wondering if anyone has sucessfully used these RFBD downloadable audio files on portable MP3 players? And if so, what MP3 players will it work with (specific vendor and model info would be great).

RFBD's website is vague on the issue and only lists vendors such as Creative, Samsung, SanDisk and Sony with no specific model information. I'd like to give our students a little more information if it is available. Or is it simply a trial and error activity?

I'd appreciate learning from someone else's efforts :)

Wishing you all a restful holiday.

Thanks.
--Maureen