[Athen] Email products

Mike Gibson mikegibson at boisestate.edu
Fri Feb 8 12:13:07 PST 2008

Our Campus is getting ready to move student email accounts to Google. The IT
Dept. say they are building a custom web interface front-end with the google
apps running behind the scene. I have yet to see anything to evaluate. The
administration's thought is if the student accounts workout then they will
start moving faculty and staff over next year. It should be an interesting
transition.

Regards,

Mike Gibson
Assistive Technology Coordinator