[Athen] Capturing Information on a Board

Shelley Haven rmhaven at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 18 20:38:33 PST 2008

Hi, Dave!

How about this: a mimio Capture Kit
<http://www.mimio.com/products/capturekit/index.php> outfitted with a
mimio Wireless Module
<http://www.mimio.com/products/wireless/index.php>, allowing the
students in question to adapt the mimio display of the board on their
laptop to meet their particular needs. Added advantages: I believe
the students ought to be able to annotate the image, too, as well as
"tag" (capture snapshots of) the board for later reference. Truly
UDL, and it works with any whiteboard up to 8 feet by 4 feet.

- Shelley