[Athen] ellumenate

Sean Keegan skeegan at htctu.net
Thu Feb 21 11:16:35 PST 2008

Hi Eileen,

> Does anyone have experience with using dragon dictate version 9 with

ellumenate?

> If a student accessing ellumenate is hearing impaired we need the

"captioning

> feature " of dragon or perhaps another software solution to dictate the

faculty

> lecture along with his voice?

I do not think I understand the question. Is the student using Dragon to
interact with Elluminate or does the student need to have captioning
provided?

I have participated in Elluminate sessions where captioning was provided (by
a real-time transcriber) and everything worked smooth. A nice feature in
the Elluminate system was the capability to control the captioning window,
font sizes, and be able to immediately download the captioned file.

Take care,
Sean