[Athen] help with JAWS 9

Info at Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Tue Jul 1 04:31:13 PDT 2008

Sean:

It is a verbosity setting. As long as images have Alt Text, turning on the
graphics: labeled and I also turn on the identification of objects. Note
that depending on the images position on "the line" you may hear "slash"
until you are right on the image/cursor is in a specific location.

You'll need to set the verbosity for both Word 2003 and 2007.

Let me know if you need any more help. I'm writing the "Word 2007 from the
Keyboard book and have been using Office 2007 since its private beta days. I
am also a JAWS user.

Cheers, Karen