[Athen] WebVisum

Saroj Primlani saroj_primlani at ncsu.edu
Thu Jul 3 12:33:45 PDT 2008

Thought I would share this new browser add-on sent to be by Sina.
WebVisum is a new browser add-on for Firefox 3.0 that enhances web
accessibility and allows for community driven tagging and page enhancements,
easier page navigation etc http://www.webvisum.com/

The best part is it handles CAPTCHAS and the ability for users to tag
graphics, forms and other page elements which is uploaded to WebVisum so
others can benefit from these community contributions.

I have just upgraded my browser and downloaded the add-on but have not had
the time to review.

Marco Zehe has tested and reviewed especially how it handles CAPTCHAS
<http://www.marcozehe.de/2008/07/03/review-of-the-webvisum-firefox-extension
/>
http://www.marcozehe.de/2008/07/03/review-of-the-webvisum-firefox-extension/

Saroj

Saroj Primlani
Coordinator of University IT Accessibility
Office of Information Technology
NC State University
Campus Box 7109, Raleigh, NC 27695
919 513 4087