[Athen] DAISY book question

George Kerscher kerscher at montana.com
Tue Jul 8 06:33:32 PDT 2008

Hello,

I would start by checking if the material is valid. There are free
validation tools on the DAISY Web site at:
http://www.daisy.org/tools/tools.shtml?Cat=validation

There is also a utility to fix most DAISY 2.02 problems from the various
production systems. This regenerator can be found at:

http://www.daisy.org/tools/tools.shtml?Cat=related

The regenerator also does validation. I normally use this utility to make
sure the books I produce play in all the players.

In your production process you should be checking the structure of your
input document, i.e. that the headings are logical and in a hierarchy, but I
think that is explained with the Dolphin tools.

Best
George