[Athen] DAISY book question

Sandra Sanders SandraS at usca.edu
Tue Jul 8 06:17:19 PDT 2008

We are using Dolphin Publisher to produce our alt media but are having
some difficulties with players. Several folks assured me early on that
DAISY books we produced would play on any DAISY player, but my Telex
Scholars from RFB&D are skipping around in nonsensical order on a recent
book. Anyone have a clue as to what we can do? I have a lot of
Scholars and Vibes that we hope to make use of.

Sandra

Sandra Eargle Sanders
Assistive Technology Center Supervisor
Counseling Center and Disability Services
University of South Carolina Aiken
471 University Parkway, Box 15
Aiken, SC 29801
Tel: 803-641-3609 Fax: 803-641-3677 TTY: 803-643-6818
Email: sandras at usca.edu Web: www.usca.edu/cc