[Athen] We lost our friend, Dick

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Wed Jul 9 11:22:02 PDT 2008

Hi Norm,

I'm so sorry to hear about Dick. He was a great guy. I can remember the
first time I ever saw him years ago - presenting at CSUN - he definitely
made an impression, striding back and forth across the front of the room,
talking about AT like it was the holy grail.

The only consoling factor is that he had a great life and was surrounded by
friends and family until the end.

So sorry again, that you lost your buddy.

Best Regards,
Howard

Howard Kramer
Assistive Technology Lab Coordinator