[Athen] Present at ATIA & Accessing Higher Ground and Receive a $150 Discount at AHG

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Tue Jun 10 18:15:04 PDT 2008

Dear ATHEN members:

The ATIA (Assistive Technology Industry Association) call for papers has
been open for a couple of weeks. The closing date for submissions is June
23, 2008. As you might remember from our 2007 & 2008 ATHEN meetings at CSUN,
we agreed to collaborate with ATIA to develop their Post-Secondary track.
This was in response to an invitation extended through Ron.

As an incentive for ATIA participation, we're offering a $150 discount to
the 2008 or 2009 AHG conference for anyone who presents at the 2008 AHG
conference and also submits a proposal which is accepted for the ATIA
conference (in the Post-Secondary track). The ATIA conference is January 28
- 31, 2009 at Caribe Royale All-Suites Resort and Convention Center,
Orlando, Florida.

Please contact me or Dan Comden danc at u.washington.edu if you have any
questions about submissions or suggested topics. For more information on the
ATIA 2009 Conference Call for Presentations visit www.atia.org
<http://www.atia.org/> .

Howard Kramer
Assistive Technology Lab Coordinator