[Athen] Present at ATIA & Accessing Higher Ground and Receive a $150 Discount at AHG

Dan Comden danc at washington.edu
Mon Jun 16 11:19:14 PDT 2008

I enthusiastically encourage ATHEN members to submit a talk and attend
this conference. Howard and I had a great time at ATIA in 2008 and look
forward to seeing more higher education presentations next year. And the
discount offer makes it that much better!

-*- Dan Comden danc at washington.edu
Access Technology Lab http://www.washington.edu/computing/atl/
University of Washington UW Technology Services