[Athen] Accommodation Suggestions for a High-level Programming Course and a Student who is blind

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Tue Jun 24 12:33:20 PDT 2008

It would be wonderful to have a page on the ATHEN wiki where all this
valuable information could be stored so we could link to it when we come up
with students facing these types of difficulties. I remember sometime ago
we were discussing JAWS and SPSS scripts and I am wondering if there are any
for MATLAB etc.

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan

Learning Societies Lab,