[Athen] CSUN Meeting agenda

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Fri Mar 7 13:52:07 PST 2008

Good afternoon and I am looking forward to seeing you that can attend the
conference next week. For those of you who may not have gotten the
announcement the meeting will be:

Thur March 13th 6:30-8:00
Conferences room #1
Courtyard Marriott Hotel
(Just down Century Blvd back towards the airport a short walk, shuttle
service is available from the Embassy Suites to the Courtyard Marriott. Any
location or shuttle related complaints should be lodged with the CSUN
conference management)

Here are the meeting agenda items I have thus far:

Membership
Dues
Membership Year
Membership Categories

Elections
AHD 2007 Elections
Election Committee
Online Elections

Bylaws Issues
Proposed Changes and modifications

E-Journal
Issue #4
Issue #5

Survey Update
Wiki Update
Student Scholarship Program
Old Business
New Business

If you have further items please send them to me privately and I will add
them to the agenda.

Ron Stewart