[Athen] Docsoft

Dan Comden danc at washington.edu
Thu May 8 12:07:05 PDT 2008

Agreed. We had a demo a few weeks back and while we didn't test the
product in-house, it was quite clear to me that the results are just not
good enough. Even if it's 95% accurate, that's not good enough for
academic content and we saw accuracy rates far below that.

-*- Dan Comden danc at washington.edu
Access Technology Lab http://www.washington.edu/computing/atl/
University of Washington UW Technology Services