[Athen] professional development

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Sun Nov 16 12:54:28 PST 2008

Hi Dann,

I agree wholeheartedly with the enthusiasm you have conveyed about our AHG
conference!! It was my very first time at AHG, and by far the best among
the number of different ones I have attended in the past 5 years as far as
training and general knowledge/expertise is concerned.

What a great body of knowledge we have amongst us!

BTW, Ron and I agreed to co-chair the professional development committee.
We will be searching out a few more members to round out the knowledge base
for us.

Blessings in abundance,

Wink

PS. Where was Ralphie this year?