[Athen] professional development

Dann Berkowitz dann at digilifemedia.biz
Sun Nov 16 14:23:17 PST 2008

Thanks Wink -- so many people were throwing committee interests at me so fast it was difficult to keep up.

If anyone has interest in any committees - please let me know. It is the responsibility of the Secretary to track this information.

Best --- Dann

Daniel Berkowitz
Digilife Media, LLC
1 Bryant Avenue