[Athen] professional development

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Wed Nov 19 16:56:39 PST 2008

Well gosh, E.A., you and Ralphie missed my 20-minute "speech." And yes, it
could have been shorter, but I suspected that if I had read more quickly,
only the blind folks in the room would have been able to keep up... <wink>

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA