[Athen] Upcoming Kurzweil 3000 version 11 (Windows)

Shelley Haven rmhaven at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 8 10:29:58 PDT 2008

Hi, folks!

I just got word that version 11 of Kurzweil 3000 for Windows will be
released on Sept. 22, with a ship date of "end of this month". The
biggest changes are an enhanced suite of writing tools including:
Inspiration-like graphic and text outline views, column notes for 2-
and 3-column notetaking strategies, pre-made writing templates, and
tools to support proofreading and editing.

The upgrade price will be 20% of the list price (e.g., $299 for the
$1495 Pro color version), but only 10% of list if upgrades are
ordered before Sept. 30th. I'm told demo CDs ought to be available
by mid-October.

- Shelley Haven