[Athen] Update on RFB&D an EASI webinar

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:06:41 PDT 2008

Thursday September 18 EASI sponsors a Webinar on Updates to the work of
Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic presented by Steve noble.
In the spring we had 2 related Webinars:
1 Jim Fruchterman updating the work of Bookshare and the recording is at:
http://easi.cc/archive/bshare/bshare.htm
2 was on the Library of Congress digital book initiative:
http://easi.cc/archive/nls/

Thursday will round out our updating the big three of available accessible
digital books with a report on Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic. Read
about it and register online for this Webinar open to the public:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm