[Athen] Text to Speech Software and Vista 64 bit

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:07:03 PDT 2009

Natural Reader 2008 does work on Vista 64. I've used it on my laptop
running the Home version of Vista 64. I've used it in Word 2007 and
IE7 and it works fine. If your colleague just used the TTS reading
features in XP and Office than Natural Reader 2008 is a good free
solution for Vista. Narrator doesn't read much and does not read MS
Word at all. All the free version of Natural Reader will do is read
from your clipboard or highlight and read all the text in adocument if
you have not highlighted anything. There is an upgrade version that
will give you more function in Office programs that does not cost
much.
Here is the link to the website but you probably already have that.
http://www.naturalreaders.com/
Jeff